One look at the AVANZA’s innovative styling conveys a sense of quality with remarkable energy and stability. But the most enduring impression – a product of its highly efficient packaging – is the emergence of a new category of versatile MPV.
Cool design with optimized functionality
The fundamental yet sophisticated design of the instrument panel combines visual quality with optimized functionality. Flowing lines smoothly define cockpit and passenger areas, never imposing on the cabin’s integrated character. Switches and controls are all ideally positioned for maximum visibility and intuitive operation.
- The sporty meter cluster features large and easily visible speedometer and tachometer. Silver metallic rings and amber lighting enhance readability while adding to the modern, high quality atmosphere.
- The 4-speaker AM/FM/CD audio system adds to significant comfort and driving enjoyment for all occupants.
- A vanity mirror built into the back of the front passenger’s sun visor is a small convenience that will be well appreciated.
- All power windows and door locks can be operated from the driver’s master console, for improved safety and convenience.
- 7 – occupant 3 – row seating in a super-economical MPV.